Search for your vacationSearch now to find the best deals!
1. Personally identifiable information: This is information that personally identifies one individual from another. This information is voluntarily provided to us by our customers and is used by us for the purpose of fulfilling requests, inquiries or travel service orders. This information includes, for example, first and last name, email and mailing address, telephone number, billing and account information, answer to your Site sign-in question, and other information incidental to providing Products and Services. Mexico.com only requires personally identifiable information from you when it's needed to complete your purchase, fulfill your order or request, or when you voluntarily decide to register as a member independent of a transaction. Mexico.com does not rent or sell any of this information to anyone.
2. Aggregate user and tracking information: This information gives us insights on how our customers and site visitors use our site and our other products. This data is anonymous in nature and does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information to ensure that our website, e-mails and marketing efforts continue to appeal to our customers.
When you visit the Mexico.com website, we automatically collect some information about your visit using cookies, web beacons, log analysis software and other aggregate tracking technologies.
1. Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data. If your browser is configured to accept these files, they are stored on your computer's hard drive. Mexico.com uses these data files when you visit our site to anonymous identify you. By using cookies, Mexico.com is able to:
(i) Completely support and enhance your visit to our site.
(ii) Allow you to access your account information without requiring you to answer your sign-in question multiple times during the same visit to our site.
(iii) Ensure that you won't see the same advertisements too often.
(iv) Better measure how many users view and navigate our site.
(v) Better measure how effective our online marketing campaigns are performing.
3. A Mexico.com third-party advertiser cookie file may also be placed on your hard drive during your visit to our website. The purpose of these types of cookies is to collect aggregate statistics about your visit to our website. These cookies do not contain personally identifiable information or track an individual users' movement through our site.
For more information on cookies, click here.
1. As a means of measuring the efficacy of the online advertising and marketing campaigns that Mexico.com employs, we may also allow third-party advertising companies to use a single-pixel image file on our site to collect information about your visit. This information is anonymous in nature. It only identifies actions being performed on our website. It does not tie actions back to any individual user of our website. No personally identifiable information is collected during this process.
2. Certain Mexico.com marketing and confirmation e-mails may also contain a single-pixel image file to detect when and whether you've opened the e-mail. Mexico.com may also track clicks from e-mail communications using an internal or third-party tracking system. Mexico.com uses this personal information to continually assess and improve the products and services we offer. Mexico.com also uses this information to inform you of products and services, sales and special offers that might benefit you.
3. These tracking mechanisms are used to ensure that the Mexico.com website and e-mails continue to provide relevant content that is interesting and useful to our customers.
Log file analysis
2. Information we measure, analyze and collect in this manner may include: your IP address, screen resolution, operating system, platform information, your URL clickstream behavior (from referring URL website, through Mexico.com website, to and including URL of exiting website), date and time of your clickstream behavior, purchase behavior, clickstream patterns, e-mail address, Mexico.com user answer, cookie information, session information (includes: page interaction information, browser interaction information, page response times, length of visits to individual pages, download errors) and web browser software.
3. Though some personally identifiable information may be collected in this process, the information collected is not used to track an individual's use through our website.
Information from Third-Party Sources
1. Mexico.com may periodically add or update information about you obtained from third-party sources. Examples include updated address, travel itinerary or e-mail address information from such sources as travel service providers, co-branded businesses, business partners or other third parties; or credit history information from credit bureaus. 2. This information can help us accurately fulfill orders or deliver purchase confirmation messages. Credit history information can also help us detect and work to prevent fraudulent activity on our website or through our call center. 3. We also receive aggregate information such as page views, search terms and click-through information from sources, such as companies we advertise with.
1. Mexico.com may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for business purposes including, without limitation, for the following business purposes:
(i) Answer to your Mexico.com sign-in question
(ii) To improve the quality of your Mexico.com visit.
(iii) To complete your travel or entertainment related purchase.
(iv) To bill your credit card when you make a purchase.
(v) To credit your credit card in the event that we issue you a refund.
(vi) To fulfill your travel or entertainment related purchase.
(vii) To notify you of any changes to the travel or entertainment product that you have purchased.
(viii) To create your Mexico.com membership account.
(ix) To send marketing communications and purchase confirmations that you have opted-in to or otherwise agreed to receive.
(x) To send surveys to you.
(xi) To update your user account with any information we receive from you or from third-party sources about you.
2. Additionally, Mexico.com may use your non-personally identifiable information it collects during your site visit, during your interaction with our e-mails or during your interaction with our third-party marketing efforts for other purposes including without limitation, the following:
(i) To better monitor in aggregate the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns.
(ii) To better monitor in aggregate how visitors and customers are using our site.
(iii) To ensure that our website and e-mails continue to provide relevant content that is interesting and useful to our customers.
(iv) To uncover and diagnose problems with our servers.
(v) For day-to-day system administration needs.
Special note: Information we collect on how you use our site does not include personally identifiable information unless you choose to specifically provide us with such information. This information can be used to display targeted advertising. For example, if you complete a hotel purchase on our site we may display an advertisement on your confirmation page for a different product such as a show or tour. We do not use personally identifiable information to deliver such targeted advertising.
3. Additionally, Mexico.com may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for special purposes. Below are a few examples of special purposes:
(i) In disclosures to law-enforcement agencies when required by law.
(ii) In disclosures to law-enforcement agencies and/or credit card companies in cases of customer fraud or in other cases where an individual poses a threat to the interests of Mexico.com or its customers.
(iii) To resolve customer or credit card company disputes.
4. In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these business transfers, customer information, including personally identifiable information, is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Mexico.com, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Mexico.com goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information, including personally identifiable information, would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Mexico.com may continue to use your personally identifiable information as set forth in this policy.
6. If you prefer your web browsing patterns on the Mexico.com website to be tracked anonymously or if you prefer for your web browsing patterns to not be tracked in this way, please[click herefor opt-out options]
Mexico.com believes that honest and clear communications with our customers is a key part of a great customer experience. We only want to send you e-mail that you expect to receive or that you have requested. All of our e-mail contains clear information on how to unsubscribe, and we honor all requests as quickly as possible. Below are examples of types of communications you may receive from us.
Membership registration confirmation e-mail messages
When you register for a Mexico.com account or make a purchase on Mexico.com, you'll receive an e-mail confirming you have become a Mexico.com member. The e-mail will contain your name, the e-mail address you provided and your Mexico.com sign-in answer.
Purchase confirmation messages
When you make a purchase on Mexico.com, we e-mail or send via postal mail your travel itinerary confirmation. The confirmation will include your name, information on the product or products you've purchased, your confirmation number(s), your e-mail address, your billing address, the last four digits of your credit card, the terms of your purchase or a link to the terms of your purchase, fulfillment instructions and details, and your billing total.
Confirmation communications may also include the names of travel companions. In the case of tours that have age, weight or height requirements, the confirmation may also contain age, weight and height information that you have supplied to us about you and your travel guests.
You may also receive a confirmation reminder e-mail shortly before you are scheduled to arrive. This e-mail includes basic information about your purchase, such as confirmation number, the travel service or product that you purchased and your arrival date.
Changes to your reservation
If one of your travel- or entertainment-related purchases changes in any way, we use the information you provided to us during the purchase process to contact you by e-mail, postal mail or by phone to alert you of the change. We may also suggest alternate arrangements within these communications.
Examples of such changes include but are not limited the following:(i) A showroom or performer cancels a performance.
(ii) Weather or maintenance issues or conditions prohibit a tour company from fulfilling a tour reservation.
(iii) A maintenance issue, administrative error or health/safety issue prevents a hotel from fulfilling a previously available room.
Marketing or promotional e-mails
1. If you sign up for one of our marketing e-mails either directly, through the membership area, during a purchase, during a contest sign-up, or by any other means, we will send you the marketing e-mail that you have requested. 2. We only send these e-mails to site visitors and customers who sign up for one of our mailing lists or who agree to future contact regarding special promotions and offers from Mexico.com. These mailings contain clear information on how to unsubscribe, and we honor all requests as quickly as possible. 3. If you are receiving e-mail from us and wish to unsubscribe, either follow the unsubscribe instructions in the e-mail, e-mail us, call us or send us a note via postal mail to inform us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.[Click here for our complete contact information]
Mexico.com may also send you postal mail notifications containing surveys, promoting special travel deals, informing you of special sweepstakes on our site or on behalf of one of our business partners.
Answering your inquiries
If you send us or phone in a question or offer a suggestion, we will use your e-mail address, telephone number, or postal address to respond to you.
Mexico.com does not rent or sell any of your personally identifiable information to anyone.
1. Travel services sold on Mexico.com are provided by parties other than Mexico.com. These parties include but are not limited to hotels, showrooms, restaurants and nightclubs. Mexico.com will provide only the personally identifiable information to these parties that is necessary to complete or fulfill your travel services transaction.
Special note: The practices and privacy policies of these other parties may differ from Mexico.com policies. Mexico.com suggests and encourages you to review their privacy policies to gain further understanding of their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information.
2. Mexico.com may also share personally identifiable information to third parties who provide or offer other services on our behalf. We may also share your personally identifiable information with business partners with whom we jointly market products or services. If you choose to access such third party services and provide authorization, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those business partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of third party business partners and recommend you evaluate their practices before deciding to provide your personal information.
3. In some cases, a Mexico.com travel service provider may contact you directly if additional information is necessary to fulfill your request.
4. Mexico.com may also share aggregate information to service providers, business partners and advertisers. In these cases, Mexico.com does not provide personally identifiable information. In addition, Mexico.com may contract with third-party vendors for survey distribution, promotions or to facilitate sweepstakes or contests.
Mexico.com does not share personally identifiable information with business partners who display or offer Mexico.com products on their websites.
1. Mexico.com understands that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. That's why Mexico.com uses both electronic and other measures to keep your information protected from unauthorized access.
2. Personal data that you send or submit to us over the Internet is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We also use industry-standard firewalls to protect any personal data that we store.
3. Mexico.com is also digitally certified by Comodo, the leader in digital trust services. You can find verification of this certification on one of our secure pages, like our billing pages. Simply click on the key or lock image in the bottom bar of your browser window while on one of our secure pages. A window will appear with our site security information.
About This Policy
(i)Postal contact: Mexico.com, c/o Vegas.com, Attn: Customer Privacy, 2370 Corporate Circle Dr., 3rd Floor, Henderson, NV 89074.
(ii) E-mail contact: email@example.com
(iii) Telephone contact: (877) 792-0311